The procedure on the nomination and appointment of Company directors and Management team
According to the Corporate Governance Policy, the Board of Director shall be responsible for nominating the nominees to be appointed as company directors by considering from the variety of their knowledge, expertise and experience which shall support the Company’s business and for the best benefit of the Company.
In case the director is retired and/or resigned, the Board of Directors or shareholders shall nominate the qualified nominees to be appointed as a director of the company by considering the following qualification:
1. The Board of Directors shall comprise with at least 5 (five) persons
2. No less than half of the quorum shall be resided in the Kingdom of Thailand.
3. For the best benefit of the Company, the nominees shall possess a mixture of knowledge, expertise and experience in order to create a value to the company.
4. The nominees shall have a characteristics and appearance which support the good corporate governance which consisted of virtue, morality, independence, encouragement, creativity and duty of care and loyalty.
5. The appointment of the new director shall be approved by the resolution of Annual General Meeting.